- They model other's success. Take ideas from
- They are honest. They deliver products and services of the highest value. Goods that are faster, quicker, and better than the competition.
- They are excellent money managers. Invest, and save for a rainy day. They keep a check on markets and economies. They keep an eye on their bottom line (profits).
- They visualize and hallucinate success, they paint a clear picture of the vision of success. They consider that money is abundant.
- They are unconventional. They aren't afraid of criticism and don't let naysayers get into their heads.
- They love and encourage unachievable goals, challenges, and competition.
- They get in (buy) when most people are getting out.
- They take calculated risks. They think that not taking risks is a guaranteed way to fail.
- They aren't afraid to fail. They celebrate failure as good as celebrating their successes. They feel that failure gives them a new direction.
- They are hardworking, confident, passionate, intuitive, patient, action takers. They get things done no matter the odds.
- They aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and do even the low jobs required to get them where they want.
- They treat growth as a way of life and are growth-focused at all times.
- They realise that they can’t do everything and are realistic. They know when to walk away from unproductive goals.
- They read between the lines. They trust their heart and instincts. They know that action speaks louder than words.
- They have an open mind and ask smart questions with a focus on continuous improvement. They have the courage to act on what they see and hear sometimes in new ways.
Below are the Raw Quotes and Pins from 3 different Pinterest boards from where this advice was extracted from:
- WD Profiles: The Mechanic https://www.pinterest.com/ahmedmuzammilj/wd-profiles-the-mechanic/
- WD Profiles: The Lord https://www.pinterest.com/ahmedmuzammilj/wd-profiles-the-lord/
- WD Profiles: The Creator https://www.pinterest.com/ahmedmuzammilj/wd-profiles-the-creator/
“Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.”
“You have to pretend you're 100 percent sure. You have to take action; you can't hesitate or hedge your bets. Anything less will condemn your efforts to failure.”
“It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”
“Work honestly and build, build, build. That's all I can tell you.”
“Love the janitor.”
“I love competition. And I want to win.”
“My interest in life comes from setting myself huge, apparently unachievable challenges and trying to rise above them.”
“Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that's more productive.”
“As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.”
“If you never want to be criticized, for goodness' sake don't do anything new.”
“It's fair for people to question how much a CEO is making. But they should question the companies that fail. In the companies that have a great management team, they should understand that it's important to compensate great executives.”
“Perks that help a leader to be more efficient and more productive are hardly perks.”
“Hard work certainly goes a long way. These days a lot of people work hard, so you have to make sure you work even harder and really dedicate yourself to what you are doing and setting out to achieve.”
“Getting the job done has been the basis for the success my company has achieved.”
“Given a choice of being on top or not, I prefer being on top. You want to win. You want to verify your judgment.”
“Money doesn't make people happy. People make people happy.”
“If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”
“Sweat equity is the most valuable equity there is. Know your business and industry better than anyone else in the world. Love what you do or don't do it.”
“No action is too small when it comes to changing the world… I’m inspired every time I meet an entrepreneur who is succeeding against all odds.”
“Vision is perhaps our greatest strength… it has kept us alive to the power and continuity of thought through the centuries, it makes us peer into the future and lends shape to the unknown.”
“What other people label or might try to call failure, I have learned is just God’s way of pointing you in a new direction.”
“If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.”
“The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
“Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”
“If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small.”
“I realised that in a lot of failures, there is a lot of opportunities.”
“Whether you’ve found your calling, or if you’re still searching, passion should be the fire that drives your life’s work.”
Carlos Slim Helu
“When there is a crisis, that’s when some are interested in getting out and that’s when we are interested in getting in.”
“I think in business, you have to learn to be patient. Maybe I’m not very patient myself. But I think that I’ve learned the most is be able to wait for something and get it when it’s the right time.”
“After a certain point, money is meaningless. It ceases to be the goal. The game is what counts.”
“I think that our fundamental belief is that for us growth is a way of life and we have to grow at all times.”
“I just love it when people say I can't do it, there's nothing that makes me feel better because all my life, people have said that I wasn't going to make it.”
“Only those who are asleep make no mistakes.”
“Capital isn't scarce; vision is.”
J. Paul Getty
“I buy when other people are selling.”