From Struggling Wantreprenuer To
Six Figure Marketing Consultant
- I built my first website when I was 12 years old.
- I ran a small consulting business when I was still in school and college. I started that when I was 14 years old.
- I worked for the Top IT services company in the world – Tata Consultancy Services after I finished college
- Got interested in learning what makes successful businesses what they are. I started learning about Processes and Systems.
- I Won Technical Excellence Award while working for Singapore Airlines as a technology consultant. I personally saved them over $7.19 million in costs.
- I got awarded Service Quality Award as a Business Process Consultant from Julius Baer, the Best Private Bank in the World.
- Failed in trying to start a technology startup. Lost a lot of money (over $100,000) and deteriorated health-wise, got depressed in the process. I was weighing 280 lbs (127 KG) at the peak of my lowest point.
After that, I wanted to make a change to my life and gain my mojo back. I tried many things, Crash Diets, GM diet, and eventually concluded that nothing was sustainable.
I learnt that I have to be strategic in whatever I do. I understood the power and strength of having a coach by the side.
Someone who has been there and done that.
I found a coach who has been there and done that and I started working with him.
As a result, I was able to lose weight and sustain the weight loss as well.
I gave up Sugar, Coke, and other Fast Foods…
As a result…
I lost 48.5 lbs (22 kgs).
The core issue for me was not that I didn’t follow a diet or I didn’t exercise. The core issue was me was I was drinking 2 cokes a day, and I ate McDonalds for breakfast and dinner, and I had a sweet tooth. Anything, cakes, chocolate, it’s my game.
- If I didn’t give up Sugar, Coke, and Fast Foods – I could have lost weight by doing other diets and exercises. But I would have gained it back.
- It was one of the biggest successes for me. As I became very active, and happy because I lost weight and I was looking great. I became my best self.
- Since 2015, I started reading and listening to books, I read or listened to over 100 books in the last 2 years. I lost count!!
- I recognized that to be a great business person, I have to be great at Sales and Marketing. Eventhough I invested a lot in courses and books, I still wasn’t able to “produce” anything in sales…
Thus, I decided to work with two coaches, one who taught me Sales and another who taught me Marketing.
As a result, I made over $100,000 in sales over a period of 18 months since I started a new business!
- It took me 3 months of constant hustling, iterating, and market research to get my first sale, and haven’t looked back since.
- Now serving notice to my day job and going full time into my business.
- According to Gallup strengths test, my biggest strength is Connectedness. I can learn a lot of stuff and break it and connect them together to form a simpler process. And one of my other strengths is Maximizer. I can find the potential in someone and help them maximize it.
- Thus, I decided that this is what I want to do. I decided and have laid the foundation to create over a million entrepreneurs who can become financially-free and debt-free without relying on a 9-5 day job. That is what I wanted.
- I wanted Time Freedom so that I can work when I want, and spend time with my family.
- I wanted Location Freedom so that I can travel whenever I want.
- I wanted to have my own business and not get indulged into the bureaucracy of a corporate environment.