Here‘s how to analyse your worries as per the SECRETS OF SUCCESS – a list of Principles from How to Win Friends and Influence People book by Dale Carnegie.
1. Get all the facts.
2. Weigh all the facts — then come to a decision.
3. Once a decision is reached, act!
4. Write out and answer the following questions:
a. What is the problem?
b. What are the causes of the problem?
c. What are the possible solutions?
d. What is the best possible solution?
And it‘s important to stop the habit of worrying taking over your life. So here‘s how to break the worry habit before it breaks you:
1. Keep busy.
2. Don’t fuss about trifles.
3. Use the law of averages to outlaw your worries.
4. Cooperate with the inevitable.
5. Decide just how much anxiety a thing may be worth and refuse to give it more.
6. Don’t worry about the past.