“The Perfect Way to Conquer Worry is to Pray.” – Dale Carnegie
Happiness and Sorrow are part of our life. But when there is too much of sorrow, there is a chance of us getting pushed into depression and sometimes leading to a life that makes us feeling like we aren‘t worthy of living.
Here‘s how to overcome worry and move on towards being productive and happy as per the SECRETS OF SUCCESS – a list of Principles from How to Win Friends and Influence People book by Dale Carnegie.
- Live in “day-tight compartments.”
- How to face trouble:
- Ask yourself, “What is the worst that can possibly happen?”
- Prepare to accept the worst.
- Try to improve on the worst.
- Remind yourself of the exorbitant price you can pay for worry in terms of your health.