I discussed 7 different ways to double up your profits in an earlier blog post. In this article, I am focussing on teaching you how to build more revenue for your business. Additionally, you will find some random ideas I have brainstormed for making it possible.
Get More Customers
- Increase your customer base.
- Bump up your marketing efforts.
- Build your authority figure.
- Get a front-end offer. (a small ticket offer to onboard a client)
- Hire more experienced salespeople who have already been there and done that.
- Get advice from experts. Hire a coach.
- Get your messaging clear on the product or service. Hire a copywriter to sketch it out for you.
- Use social media to generate more leads. Put up youtube videos, use Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Build up your email list.
- On-board JV partners, bring in more clients through them.
Increase your prices
- Increase the price of your product to at least 50% above market price – this gives your product some additional perceived value. Of course, you should deliver the value and the product should be worth paying for.
- Add a bonus and increase the price.
- Add more value to your product and increase the price.
Get People to buy more from you – Increase the Customer Life Time Value (LTV)
- Add upsells to your product – build up your value ladder.
- Sell products of your JV partners to your existing customers.
- Add additional product lines to your business.
- Add different versions of your product.
- Provide training packages.
- Provide consulting packages.